Thursday, July 17, 2008

Starbucks contest

Yes, I'm probably sleep deprived. Hubby works nights and it gets a little lonely after all the kidlets are in bed. So, I stay up way too late and digi scrap, read, make lists, plan, organize, plan some more - or enter contests! LOL

Got the flashcards done and they are going to be waiting for me at costco tomorrow along with 6 new layouts for my Missouri album.

So, I decided to enter a contest for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card. Teri at Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs is a fellow scrapbooker and believer!! She designed a template to insert into one of those Starbucks picture tumblers. So, I got a little crazy and creative and came up with this. I used Dirty Grungy Rock Star Freebie from ScripityScrap.blogspot.com.





[Siggie.png]

2 comments :

Chrystal said...

Hey Christine!

I LOVE your blog. It's beautifully designed. One of these days I'm gonna give mine a makeover :)

Thanks so much for all of the links to the digital scrapbooking. Paper scrapbooking for me has never fully gotten off the ground :) I'm hoping that since I spend so much time at my laptop that digiscrapping will come more naturally.

One day I may have to plan a trip to your house so you can SHOW me how you do this stuff. I'm a visual learner :) I'll look into buying the scrapbooking secrets thingie you mentioned.

TanyaBee said...

This is HILARIOUS! heehee
I definitely think you deserve a $25 gift card from Starbucks for THOSE pics, HAHAHA! :) jk.
love ya! TB

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...