Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My First Layout


I created this with the help of the Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed Course for Photoshop Elements 6.0. These little videos are incredibly helpful and make this seem sooo easy.

These aren't necessarily the colors that I would have picked, but they came with the course and I wanted to follow along, thus, I used them. I don't think it's necessarily the colors, I just really don't care for that green funky looking boarder behind the photo.

This wasn't hard, a bit time consuming at first, but not hard. Learning takes time, but I really get the gist of it and think that I could easily pump out some layouts for our Missouri trip - my next project.

Let me know what you think...

[Siggie.png]

6 comments :

MAMISCRAPS4U said...

Hi Christine you are doing very good, you have a beautiful family and you are going to learn fast with a little effort of course, for my it's more difficuld becouse of the language but I'd learned a lot doing TUTs on line, you forgot to mencion two big sites were you can look for wonderful freebies, Digifree and Digiscrap Depot, visit them, sorry for my English love Rosa

MAMISCRAPS4U said...

here are the links:

http://digifree.blogspot.com/

http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/

and visit my web site

http://www.mamiscraps4u.blogspot.com

Love Rosa

Anonymous said...

Great work! Love the family photo! You look glowing! :)

Naomi said...

Cute layout! A really good magazine to pick up at Michael's or JoAnn's is Computer Tricks 2 by Creating Keepsakes. It has free digital albums, templates, paper kits, plus it walks you thru step by step over 50 techniques... a really good resourse. Have fun!

Yin said...

Your layout and your family are both gorgeous! I totally agree with you on the advantages of digi scrapping - that's why I swung too, but I still have a couple of unfinished paper scrapping projects that I go back to now and then. :) On your blog post 'highway option' I feel greatly encouraged that you're so about doing what God is calling you to do. I too face choices that are not clear to me sometimes, like staying home, versus work, and in my case, over a few years, God has led me to trust Him about finances, and now I have a very good part time job that I'm absolutely thankful for. It is about our walk with Him and how He builds us and our faith as we seek Him. Thanks for your sharing!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I think that looks fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...