Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun with Digital

Today as i was working on organizing our stuff for school, I decided to utilize some of my digital knowhow and created some notebook covers for my children's book of centuries notebooks. We are going to use these instead of a timeline on the wall for a couple of reasons:

  1. I don't have to worry about the little boys getting to them. We are in the midst of intense training, but I don't feel the need to test the waters on everything just yet.
  2. My oldest children are very different - one loves art, drawing, etc. She would enjoy putting more into her picture of the event, than the details of the even itself. The other one loves history and he would enjoy writing more about the people and facts about the event. I figure the book of centuries gives us the flexibility that we need.
  3. It stores up nice and easily!!
So with their help, I put these together today.




[Siggie.png]

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...