Friday, July 4, 2008

"Back up your hard drive" Friday

I'm in the process of backing up my entire computer. I wouldn't have been this "willing" to give up my computer for a couple of days, but DH is a generous man and bought me a new one! He had "ulterior" motives, sort of. He needs a personal computer as he can't do much on his work one. But mostly he wanted to get me one because I run a lot of stuff on my computer and use it for everything, as previously mentioned in another post. I needed a dual core for it to run properly. But, I digress.

So, I ran across this article (most of my family is out picking up our raw milk, hence the time to sit here and read) and it really set me on fire to get this done. I literally have THOUSAND of photos on my computer and hard drives. We actually have two external hard drives - the regular 250 g will be mine for scrapbooking. The other is a mac time capsule that we use to network all of our computers together with the printer.

Check out the article. I hope it fires you up!


[Siggie.png]

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...