Monday, July 21, 2008

Photo blending explored

I've been really intrigued by some of the layout I have seen that use photo blending, so I decided to figure it out. Fortunately for me, some fine ladies have made tutorial, for people like me that don't like to just do things by "trial and error". That's me!! That's why I'm scared to death to try a garden, hello! LOL

Here's the tutorial I used from TaylorMade Designs. It's free!!

And here's the wordart I used from Elegant Wordart (also free!!), another homeschooler! She was also generous enough to reveal the font she used, which I downloaded for free.

The paper was free from A Work In Progress.

A totally free layout!!

I perfected the color in the paper as it was lacking some blue hues from his feet. Did that in Enhance; Adjust Color; Color Variations in PSE6.

And here it is....



[Siggie.png]

3 comments :

TanyaBee said...

HOw absolutely breathtakingly lovely! It is gorgeous! I hadn't heard of photo blending. Good job! I love the font, too. Wanna kiss those sweet little feet...S just said last night "I am getting excited to see our new baby!". :)

Vicki said...

It's beautiful - thank you for sharing it with me. I love seeing my kits in use.

a said...

Awe, it's so cute! What a great job you did :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...