Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please pray for the grasshopper, Mommy

We've prayed with our children for a long time, as they were going to sleep. Recently we started praying with each one and saying their name several times during the prayer. We need to pick this back up with our big kids as well.

Anyhow, tonight when I was getting ready to pray with Brason, he said, "Mommy, can you pray for the grasshopper?" I said, "yea, that's fine. Why?" He said, "He bit my finger." Okay. "Lord, please watch over Brason tonight as he sleeps and help him to feel better tomorrow and please watch over Brason's finger. And Lord, please watch over the grasshopper that bit him and help him not to be mean tomorrow. Amen." As I opened my eyes, I smiled at Brason and he says, "Mommy, I killed the grasshopper, I'm sorry." Hello!!!!! Guess I should have prayed that the grasshopper was saved! LOLOLOLOL I'm totally kidding about the salvation part! LOL

[Siggie.png]

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

OK, Between you and Angie, I am going to have to stop reading your blogs at work!!!! This was so awwwwwwwwww in the beginning and OH so funny towards the end!!!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...