Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fireproof - The Movie

I want to share about the new movie from the creators of Facing the Giants. It's called Fireproof and I think it is going to be incredible. I believe it is going to change lives and marriages!!! We are going on the 26th, the day it comes out and my parents are coming with it. Watch the trailer and tell me you aren't excited about this! And with all this fire stuff, C.12.B. has finished the script for his movie. We'll be shooting that soon!

Oh, I also have to say that there is a kissing scene in the movie and you'll notice that Chelsey is not Kirk's wife in the movie. Yet, he won't do a kissing scene with another woman. So, what did he do, you may ask?! He flew Chelsey in to do the shadowed kissing scene. What a guy! My Big P would do that for me!!!! :) I'm so blessed!



[Siggie.png]

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

My husband and I were privileged to see the movie last night at a preview in Chattanooga, TN. It's great! Although a little slow at first, it makes up for it quickly. The two main actors do an awesome job, IMHO!

I had heard about the kissing scene 'stand-in', so that made it even more special. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...