Thursday, September 4, 2008

Digital Gift


I made this for my friend yesterday when we went to visit. When we were talking the other day, she mentioned to me that she was holding onto this verse while they were in the hospital. We've been studying 1 Thessalonians on Sunday mornings and learning how to love.

I made the word art from scratch and when I figure out how to offer a freebie, I'll offer it here along with another fun word art I created a while back.

This was fun to work on and it blessed her yesterday. I picked up a $2 frame and viola - a nice gift for less than $5 (including the 8x10 print).

The page kit paper and elements are from Irene Alexeeva's kit Crazy Crayons. The paper clip is from Christina Brown's Charleston Collection.



[Siggie.png]

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I love the page you made. I know she felt God's warmth and love when you gave it to her.
Love,
Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...