- These are the rewards for each level.
- The levels and rewards build on each other.
- We may not be able to do all of these on the same day, but we will put them on the calendar.
- You must check with us before getting rid of anything that doesn’t belong to you.
- You must be careful with the things that you decide are going to go.
- Trash doesn’t count.
- If you wouldn’t want to wear it or play with it, it doesn’t count. These need to be things that people can still use once we give them away.
100 things – sleep on the couch
200 things – chicken enchilada soup dinner
300 things – Cici’s at home
400 things – starbucks drinks
We reached 120 items today!! We'll continue this and keep track on our whiteboard. It was fun. We got to go through things that I have wanted/needed to go through for months. I got this idea from www.homemaking911.com and a talk that she did for a Cindy Rushton seminar - Let's get ready for the new school year.