- Took children (2, 4, & 5) with me to laundry mat to strip cloth diapers.
- While waiting on the diapers at the laundry mat, went to library. Didn't have card with me so asked them to hold our books until tomorrow.
- Came home and started lunch.
- While I was making lunch C.12.B. was mowing lawn, Big P was hanging the wet, clean diapers on the fence line for sun bleaching. This is one of the final steps in preparation to sell them all.
- Had delicious lunch.
- After lunch we started schoolwork. Big ones did independent work while I nursed A.2m.B. B.5.B. watched movie for quiet time and fell asleep on couch.
- Cleaned out most of front entry.
- Did Intermediate Language Lessons with C.12.B. P.9.G. is BEGGING to start this. Soon, deary, very soon!
- Did science (yeah for Apologia Elementary).
- Made and ate dinner while watching Creatures that Defy Evolution.
- Trained dog with P.9.G.
- Got diapers off line.
- Exercised with Walk Off the Pounds DVD.
- Shop vac'd up 2 gallons of water from the bathroom floor.
- Put boys to bed.
- Helped C.12.B. find owner's manual online for the lawnmower he is going to use to start his small engine repair instruction through 4-H.
- Helped C.12.B. fix up his blog a bit and edit a post.