Seriously! I received this award from Christine (alamama), one of my e-friends at Scrap Matters. Her and Anne (of Alamo) have become sweet Christian friends that happen to enjoy digi-scrapping as much as I do.
So, I'm supposed to list 7 things I'm thankful for and then pass this on to 7 people.
Okay, only 7?!
- Jesus Christ - my Savior! I would be nothing but a wretched sinner destined for Hell, if it weren't for Jesus. I'm still a wretched sinner, but I have hope and peace, and I live for Him, and I'm going to Heaven!!!!! Woohoo!
- Petie - My Big P! He happens to be the Most Incredible Husband Ever!
- My children! - Wow, they make life so completely fun and absolutely wonderful! Motherhood is the greatest career in the whole world! Women are to live out God's mother heart - El Shaddai!
- Parents and Sister - I have two sets of parents that are so dear to me. My Daddy and Moma (yes, she spells it differently) and my In-Loves. My little sis, Kimbo, too. Our relationship has grown much stronger over the past few months and I'm so thankful for her.
- Friends - I have the dearest friends in the world. I don't see them very often. Most of them only once per week and even more less often. They are dear to me and I feel like we can pick up right where we left off. Dear friends are hard to come by and I have several!
- Church - We have a wonderful church that we call home. I'm so thankful and greatfull to be fellowshiping with them again. We have been back at TBC for almost a year now and the time has flown by. What a wonderful church family!
- Sight - this was really brought to my attention today as I went to the eye doctor. I had to get my prescription upped, but I can see! I have two eyeballs that work and the entire world to see through them. What a precious gift!
- Yin Her templates ROCK!
- Lisa M.
- Christian (my son)
- Paige (my daughter)
- Lindsay (whose blog is really awesome - but I don't know her personally)
edited:to include my beautiful sister, who I unintentionally forgot about in the midst of getting sick when I posted this