Friday, October 24, 2008

God is so good!

Had a wonderful quiet time with my Lord this morning. I'm studying James right now (as well as memorizing it with the kidlets) and it was... well... interesting as I took and "inventory" of the fruit of my life. Humbling!

We have a full weekend ahead of us! I'm going to scrapbook at my mom's church tomorrow morning with P.9.G. I sent her photos to Costco last night. She picked some really great ones that are current. I'm trying to live vicariously through her as I try to learn to scrapbook out of chronological order! She was "due" to scrap 1999. She has a top loading album that she is working on, so she can get things out of order.

I'm currently reading Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian. Wowzers! That's all I can really say right now, but I think this is going to let loose the creative within me. I love change, I embrace, and I think I'm ready to make the change to this new system. It's just going to take me a little while to think it through with my digital images and digital scrapbooking, because I don't print my prints out anymore. I have great software, though - Memory Manager.

I'm learning to scrap when inspiration strikes though and created this layout for a challenge last night. I linked the picture so that I can properly give credit to the wonderful ladies that create all these incredible products I use.


Have a blessed weekend and remember to capture those moments!
[Siggie.png]

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...