Thursday, February 24, 2011

Walking Humbly with Thy God

My good friend and Titus 2 mentor, Barb, sent this to me today. She felt the timing was perfect for the two of us because of all the things that we both have going on. Right on! The timing was perfect. I have been trying so hard to run ahead of myself that I've forgotten that God told me to walk with Him. Take 3 minutes and read the article. It will bless your socks off!

BJU Press Homeschool | Homeschooling from the Heart--One More Step | Homeschool Articles

post signature

3 comments :

Cynthia said...

Thanks Christine! What a blessing!

mandi said...

Hi Christine!
Thanks for liking my clothesline! It is super special to me! My husband actually carved the love birds himself. He's kind of crafty like that : )

Pressed Petals said...

long time no see. just going through a an old list of blogs and there yours was. was that even a proper sentence? anyway, congrats on your new baby! what a busy lady you've been. your blog is very pretty btw.
this is alamama (christine) from scrap matters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...