Monday, April 27, 2009

Project 365 continues

I did paper scrap this weekend with my darling Paige for the first time since July! We had a great time. Other than that, Project 365 seems to be the only scrapbooking I have time for these days. And truthfully the only reason I'm keeping up with it is because I'm committed to it (and the incentive goodies at Weeds & Wildflowers are really nice!). When I decided to start this - about 3 weeks after the beginning of the year, I was determined that I would see it through to the end. Well, we are almost 4 full months into it and I'm going strong. I have realized that I simply must jot down my notes each day on a ongoing journal on my laptop, or I simply won't remember what we did, how I felt, or any such other important (but not earth shattering) details.

So, here are my last 2 Project 365 Layouts.




[Siggie.png]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...