Thursday, February 26, 2009

taking a leave of absence

I took (am taking) a little Leave of Absence from my responsibilities of Creative Teams and the Scraps Matter Gang for the week. I actually started my LOA on Tuesday morning (right after sending out my last post) and will resume on Friday evening. I'm taking my children (the younger 4) to the zoo on Saturday, if the weather is nice, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have for creating then either.

I just needed to step back and refocus. I'm sure everyone saw that coming but me! LOL

Anyway, just wanted to say that in doing that I've got so much done - mostly just in my head - clearer thinking and time with the Lord. It is so refreshing!

As a side note, I'm working my way through the book Homeschooling at the Speed of Life. It is really wonderful and would help any mama who desires organization but also struggles with a brain that runs ninety to nothing. It comes with a CD full of forms to help you get organized and I'm using my Mead 3 ring flexi-binder to put everything together. I would love to get a Levinger Circa notebook, but it with have to wait until this other thing breaks or I get too frustrated to deal with opening those little rings everytime I want to add something. It's not like a regular 3 ring where you just pop it up, you have to open the rings individually.

I hear the baby calling out for mama - so I better go! Oh, got up at about 5:30 this morning and I feel so accomplished already!!! I spent time studying Proverbs 31!!!

I'll leave you with this passage that we hear so often, but yet is so profound.

Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:1-2

[Siggie.png]

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...