Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life

I couldn't possibly update on everything that has taken place in our lives since my last post more than 10 days ago, so I'll try to sum up with my Project 365 Layouts and a couple of highlights.

Today is Landon's birthday!!! He's 3, so he will now be known as L.3.B. Wow - I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!!! He's such a little silly doll. :D

I went to a 1 night retreat with our church this weekend. We had such an incredible time. My mother-in-love was the one that reminded me that I needed to post about it on my blog. I didn't want to forget the details, so I made a layout of it:

Credits


We learned about God's true calling for women and watched 3 sessions of the True Womanhood '08 conference. We also learned about the roots of feminism which was very interesting. Also interesting is how some of those thoughts are so ingrained in us. Although these are not new messages for me, the fact that I was hearing them with the ladies that I go to church with weekly, fellowship with, and study alongside, was so wonderful. It's great to know that these ladies are on the same page with me and that we all want to be pleasing in the sight of the Lord. We culminated the retreat by hearing about the new study for the year. We will be studying Taking Time to Quiet Your Soul. We also had a chance to have some quiet time with the Lord. My roommates and I had a wonderful time and finished the weekend off with some shopping at Bass Pro Shop and eating at Fuddruckers. Yummy!

Here's my recent Project 365 Layouts. You can see closer versions and credits for everything in my gallery at Scrapmatters.



















[Siggie.png]

1 comment :

Raye Ann said...

I love the scrap books. With them being digital then you will have something for all your blessings to carry with them into there adult lives.

You should do a post on what you learned about the roots of feminism.

The funny thing is I just wrote a post about how feminism had taken hold in my own life.

Blessings Always
Raye Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...