Friday, December 12, 2008

Lots of stuff and challenge winner!

I'm going to try to make this quick! Ha!

We started a Christmas unit study yesterday. The children and I are really enjoying it! Check it out (Image is linked to The Old Schoolhouse Store):


Also, a friend of mine (one of the ones that got me started in digi) sent me a layout that she did using my template (#1). Isn't it great?!!!



And I announced the winner of my journaling challenge on ScrapMatters and sent of her copy of ACDSee yesterday. I know she'll be excited to receive and start getting organized. And I was happy to see that she journaled her page. We did a random drawing (P.9.G.) picked and the winner was Snowdrop (Heather). Here's a before and after of her layout!

Before:

And After (wow! look at all that journaling!)

We are going to do a bunch of baking today - but I have to get some fillings (previous ones fell out) at 1, so until then we are hanging around here about to do our unit study. Here's a bunch of my layouts for you to peruse. I put these up here hoping someone will get inspired and so the grandparents will see their grands! LOL

This one is going to be in the SM Newsletter (shhh, it hasn't come out yet) and it's talking about our quirky tradition of camping on Christmas. Note: this year we are actually going the day after Christmas, but I think we will resume the regular tradition next year!!:

{full credits for all layouts shown below}



This one is particularly meaningful to me. I heard this song at Christmastime last year and it really impacted me. When I heard it this year, I knew I had to do a layout for it and add it to our album.



And my honey (these are really bad pics taken in the dark with my iphone, but they are precious just the same!):










[Siggie.png]

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Your LO's keep getting better and better! Hope everyone's feeling alright at your house!

Naomi said...

thanks for sharing your layouts, they are so nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...