Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Diet, Exercise, and Water Index Card

Another freebie from Molly at www.homeschoolwithindexcards.com - I thought this was a very cool one!!!

I've been trying to be careful about what I eat, exercising, and drinking plenty of water - because I've got an extra special reason to right now. I think this will really help me!!

Instructions for how to print on index cards is on Molly's site. Also, you can get EL cHEAPO dELUXE index cards at walmart - like 48 cents for 100 cards.

http://www.homeschoolwithindexcards.com/DietandExercise.html

I wonder if she would considering making one for kids. My children have the hardest time getting in all the water they need - and we don't drink anything but water and milk in our house! LOL

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I finally :O) created a water check off card for kids! Sorry it took me so long. We went on our 2 week vacation in the middle of September and I completely forgot until tonight!

You can access the kid card via the same link. You can also come check out our 1st Anniversary Sale~A~Bration, too! :O)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...