Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Decluttered: Junk Drawers

I turned them back into their purpose - utility drawers. No junk allowed!

Before: 

It's hard to see in this photo, but there is A LOT of stuff here. It filled a large laundry basket. Crazy. I haven't tackled this area in years and I just kept throwing stuff in the drawers when I didn't know what to do with it. In our home, everything does not have a home. But it will...

After:


 





Yes, that IS an empty drawer you see. Isn't it grand!

Now I did relocate some items that I was not quite ready to part with. I moved a bunch of pencils back to their home in the school area, but for the most part what you don't see was either trashed or donated. I kept so many mechanical pencils and pens.. and permanent markers.. because we really do use them. Until I can get everyone on board with putting back what they get out, we will need this many.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...