No, I'm not really quilting today. Instead, I have:
- attended a board meeting for co-op.
- made salsa for my son's student leadership development event this afternoon.
- researched and found a recipe for making your own starch (similar to Mary Ellen's Best Press, which I love).
- asked hubby, via text, to buy a small bottle of vodka for above starch - to which he quickly responded via phone to make sure of my purpose for the vodka. Haha.
- made above starch using vodka, boiled water, and lemon essential oil. Will post recipe and results later.
- and contemplated decluttering sessions in lieu of the painting that needs to be done.
Productive day? Sort of. But I'm not quilting. Although after a 45 minute session of decluttering I believe I'll bust out the 30s fabric and make that block!