Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Christine's Garage Sale

I have a new page on my blog. You'll find it at the top towards the right. It's a garage sale. We could never have one here - we'd lose 9 out of 10 people before they got to our road! We are only 5 minutes from the main road, but with so many curves, people get lost as it is.

So, I'm having one here. Please contact me via email (if you know me personally) or leave a comment at the bottom of that page. I don't think the contact me form is working anymore.

I'll be updating it daily as things are sold and adding new things. We are getting ready to go on vacation, so I will have to take the page down while we are gone... if I can do that - we'll see. Ha. Take a look!


post signature

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...