Thursday, November 27, 2008

My First Creative Team!


Hey - my challenge doesn't start until Sunday! LOL I am about to go to bed, though, but 2 of my children are awake (again), 1 is coughing, and hubby is playing Uno on his iPhone! LOL

And when I went into the SM Forum, I saw that Monica had made the big announcement, so I could make my big announcement early.

I made my first Creative Team (CT for short)! How cool is that?!

I'm part of the new Template CT for Digi Keepsakes by Monica - a designer at Scrap Matters. Now, some of you might be asking "what is a CT?" When I first got into digi, I kept seeing this phrase all over the digi scene. And I thought "(insert blank stare here)".

A Creative Team is a team of ladies who design layouts using a particular designers products. In turn, she receives all of the products for free earlier than everyone else can purchase them. In this case, my primary responsibility on this team is to use Monica's keepsake templates (I LOVE templates!) and any kits that she releases to make layouts for her to advertise with. This shows her products in use so that people can get ideas on how they can use them.

I love templates! This was the very first thing I learned how to use in Digi when Anna and Naomi explained Ctrl-G in PSE! So, when she put the call out there, I was so excited to apply. I was shocked to be chosen, though!!

I've been digi scrapping for almost 5 months now and this is my 2nd team to apply to. The other was a couple of months ago and my layouts have really progressed since then.

Monica is releasing two new kits tomorrow and I have layouts and Quick Pages for both. i'll be able to show those tomorrow. :)

anyway - that's my big announcement. See, not as exciting as expecting a baby, but exciting still. :P

[Siggie.png]

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...